Gradle Inc. is a Silicon Valley startup whose mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. Gradle inc. develops, distributes and supports the Gradle open source project. With over 1 million downloads a month, Gradle is the most popular build automation system. Gradle is powered by a unique Build Programming Language and an ecosystem with over six hundred plugins supporting all facets of software Continuous Delivery (CD); Gradle is at the heart of the Continuous Delivery pipeline at some of the most advanced software companies in the world including Linkedin, Netflix, Unity3d and many more. Gradle helps enterprises ship software faster and more continuously by unifying and automating build processes and Gradle Inc. provides training, consulting and support for its customers. Our motto is “Build Happiness”. Learn more at http://gradle.org and follow us at @Gradle
WHY WE EXIST
End Code Freeze
Near the end of the release cycle, code is “frozen” to allow for QA. Long code freezes are a sign of dysfunctional waterfall development. Use Gradle to coordinate individual developer builds to the CI build down to the IDE level.
End Bug Regressions
As you near release day are the number of bugs going up or down? You’re probably not doing Continuous Integration if you have to resort to a “burndown chart”, but if your bug counts are climbing, it’s likely that poor integration and coordination of dependencies are to blame. Gradle stops this with proficient cross-team dependency management.
WHAT WE DO
We offer services for Gradle, build automation, and continuous integration pipelines.
Are you looking to switch to Gradle yesterday? We have someone who can help with that. Our team offers:
- Build migration: Create a seamless build migration to Gradle and Replicate custom build functionality, including Ant or Maven scripts.
- CD optimization: Leverage Gradle to automate your continuous delivery pipeline and best practices.
- Performance tuning: Improve build performance and developer productivity.
- Standardization: Get help to centralize your Gradle build infrastructure.
- Build review: Review your current Gradle build infrastructure with a core developer, and get recommendations on improvements.
- Integration: Integrate Gradle with your existing tools and platforms.
- Plugin development: Identify opportunities to leverage Gradle plugins to put in place a manageable build infrastructure.
WHERE WE ARE
Gradle Inc. has offices in San Francisco, Berlin, and Melbourne. Our consultants live on both U.S. coasts and across Europe and Australia. We’re a truly global shop though, and our consultants have helped people from Shenzhen to Omaha to Frankfurt. If you have a big build problem, we can show up with a solution.
WHO WE HELP
Yes, we work with Silicon Valley’s biggest players like LinkedIn and Netflix, but our consulting team has also worked with established financial institutions, healthcare providers, and everyone in between. It doesn’t matter how savvy you are with Groovy and Gradle, if you are looking for help to get your build and team up to speed, we can help.
Learn More About Gradle Inc.
The team at Gradle Inc. has helped configure some of the most innovative continuous delivery pipelines in the industry. Let us know how we can help your team.