Maximizing Developer Productivity with Gradle Enterprise
Learn how to leverage Gradle Enterprise to maximize developer productivity with Gradle through hands-on examples and live Q&A.
Gradle Enterprise is a commercial offering that enhances and complements the usage of Gradle. It is a centralized installable within your firewall, that enables more productive, happier developers and build teams, bringing remarkable savings and a competitive advantage to your organization.
This class demonstrates many of the powerful features of Gradle Enterprise. It also contains hands-on lab exercises focused on publishing and interpreting build scans, adding custom data to build scans, doing data analytics, and using the Gradle Enterprise build cache.
2-hour training session followed by 30-minute Q&A.
Build masters and developers with build responsibility or interest in builds.
This course requires a good understanding and working experience with Gradle.
After this training the participants will be able to:
- Configure projects to use the Gradle Enterprise build cache
- Publish customized build scans
- Analyze and compare build scans
- Analyze build data extracted via the Export API
- What is Gradle Enterprise?
- Build cache overview
- Understanding build cache architecture & topology
- Lab: Configure a project to use the Gradle Enterprise build cache
- Build scans overview
- Adding your own data to build scans
- Integrating with external tools
- Lab: Configure a project to publish customized build scans
- Fixing failures faster
- Comparing build scans
- Lab: Use build scans to identify problems
- Enhancing build performance proactively
- Lab: Use the Build Scan UI to discover pain points in your builds
- Diving deeper into the data with the Export API
- Integrating with BI tools and other platforms via the Export API
- Lab: Use the Export API to prioritize improvements
- Documentation and Resources
- Free Trial